The Laurel of Asheville‘s Community Events Calendar
If you would like to submit an event to appear in our online Community Events Calendar, please visit our submission page.
The Laurel of Asheville is a lifestyle magazine focused on the arts, culture, and communities of Western North Carolina, and submitted events should fall within this context. If your event occurs over several days, please submit multiple events. Events extending beyond a four-day schedule will not be accepted. All submissions are subject to editorial approval and edits for clarity and style before being published online. Please allow up to 48 hours for your even to be posted. If you encounter difficulties submitting an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium
June 2, 2017 - June 5, 2017$279 - $420
A weekend at beautiful Blue Ridge Assembly in Black Mountain with leading herbal educators from around the country. Topics include:
• Resetting the 24-hour Circadian Cycle with Botanicals
• The Vagus Nerve: Two Way Connection between Gut and Brain
• Botanicals for Prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease
• Hepatitis B & C: A Holistic Approach
• Demonstration: Nebulizer Therapies using Botanicals .
• Pre-conference Intensive: Immuno-psychiatry
Plus herb walks, medicine-making classes, panel discussions and evening entertainment. CE credits for health professionals.